Bring your group to Chattanooga for your next mission trip!
Nicknamed the “Scenic City,” Chattanooga offers a combination of gorgeous natural beauty and warm southern hospitality. Located at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, and with the Tennessee River running through it, Chattanooga has beautiful scenery and lots of opportunities for exploration and adventure. This city has been influenced and shaped by the culture and history of Native Americans and the Appalachians.
Chattanooga has received national praise for its riverfront redevelopment and its affordable housing program. At the same time, poverty is still a reality in the community, and there are many needs among Chattanooga’s people and its natural environment. There are also many active social service organizations within the community.
We have “turnkey” missions opportunities for your group in the Chattanooga area.
CHATTANOOGA MISSION TRIPS
Possible service projects in Chattanooga include:
- Programs for underprivileged youth/children
- Homeless ministry, regional food bank
- Community outreach in low-income neighborhoods
- Sports outreach and day camps
- Backyard Bible clubs and VBS programs
- Construction, renovation, housing projects
- Juvenile detention center outreach
- Outreach to women and children affected by domestic violence
- Special needs ministries: widows, orphans, refugees, children of inmates
- Projects for seniors and assisted living facilities
Mission projects are fully customizable to match your ministry team’s size, strengths, talents, and budget. Projects can be scheduled throughout the year.