Empowering Kids Through Sports
Sport is a universal language that bridges cultural differences in any society and is a critical component to engaging youth with positive outcomes. Sport has the capacity to bring communities together, build relationships, shape character, and foster resilience. Most importantly, sport is a powerful tool for sharing the life-giving message of Jesus Christ across cultural, ethnic, and socioeconomic barriers.
Camps and Clinics
Breakaway sports camps and clinics give youth and children a fun, instructional, and faith-based recreational experience to help develop skills, character, and resilience. We make these camps/clinics free to children of inmates, foster kids, and those from single parent homes. Day camps and clinics also serve as outreach in juvenile detention centers and under-resourced neighborhoods.
Through an array of regional ministries as well as global partnerships, Breakaway sports ministries have served in many different outreach contexts.
- After school activities in under-resourced neighborhoods
- Juvenile detention center outreaches
- Camps and clinics for underprivileged kids
- Extreme sports demos as community-wide outreach events
- Youth events featuring Christian athletes
- International sports camps through global partnerships
- Sports/recreation ministry with refugee camps and orphanages
Donate Sports Equipment
Donate your gently used sports gear to a great cause! We could use any of the following equipment:
- Flag football sets/belts
- Baseball gear, bats, bags, helmets, gloves, balls, training equipment
- Soccer goals, nets, field and training equipment
- Field hockey, goals, sticks
- And any other sports related gear. We will put it to GREAT use!!!