How Are We Funded?
Breakaway Outreach is a private 501(c)3 non-profit organization serving at-risk youth, underprivileged children, and under-served communities. We are sustained by God’s divine providence and funded through the generous support of our partners. We rely on the gracious gifts of individuals, businesses, and churches. Breakaway receives no taxpayer dollars from federal, state, or local government. The average amount of each gift we receive is $54. Every donation helps to shape eternity in the hearts of children!
Ways you can support us:
1. Donate Online
You can make an immediate and secure online contribution today.
2. Give a Monthly Gift
You can become a monthly partner and ensure Breakaway Outreach has steady, continuous support for serving youth and their families.
3. Sponsor a Child
Give a full or partial scholarship to help children experience a summer camp adventure or KidVenturez trip. Adopt a child for Christmas giving, back-to-school needs, or “ultimate” birthday celebrations. Sponsor a youth for a mission trip.
*You can use the “special instructions” area on the checkout form to designate your gift.
4. Honor Someone
Honor or remember special people in your life. Give a gift in their name.
5. In-Kind Gifts
In-Kind Gifts are donated goods and services rather than monetary donations. Goods are valued at fair market price and value of goods is determined by the donor. See the list below for In-Kind Gifts that are helpful to our ministry.
Donate with a Bank Card
Mail your gift:
P.O. Box 3452
Cleveland, TN 37320
Helpful In-Kind Gifts
- Clothing, hygiene items, food products, and water bottles for neighborhood outreach
- Backpacks, school supplies, healthy snack pack items for inner-city students
- Sports equipment for youth outreach (flag football, soccer goals, baseball gear)
- Electronics (computers, laptops, tablets, digital cameras, pro video equipment)
- Medical supplies and construction materials for missions and service projects
- Winter coats and portable heaters
- KidVenturez packages (tickets to sports events, museums, aquariums, etc.)
- Art kits, toys, and stuffed animals for domestic abuse shelters and refugee outreach (new or in fairly good shape)